Ambien ( zolpidem )
What is Ambien( zolpidem ) ?
- Ambien( zolpidem ) refers to the class of sedatives / hypnotics. It affects unbalanced brain chemicals that can cause insomnia.
- Ambien( zolpidem ) has a sleeping and relaxing effect. It is used to treat problems with sleep, such as the inability to fall asleep, frequent awakenings during the night, early morning awakenings. Ambien is intended only for short-term use – as a rule, not more than 7-10 days. Long-term use of the drug is permissible only under the supervision of a doctor.
- Ambien( zolpidem ) can be used for other purposes not described in this manual.
Sanofi Pharma is the manufacturer of Ambien.
What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Ambien( zolpidem ) ?
- Before taking the drug, tell your doctor if you have
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Alcohol or drug dependence;
- Asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, or other respiratory disease;
- Depressed or thoughts of suicide occur.
- If you suffer from one or more of the above diseases, you will not be able to take alprazolam, or you will need a special dose of the drug and constant monitoring during its use.
- Ambien( zolpidem ) is classified in category F according to the FDA classification for pregnancy. This means that the harmful effect of the drug on the fetus is unlikely. Do not take Ambien if you are pregnant or can become pregnant during the course of taking the drug, without consulting a doctor in advance.
- Ambien( zolpidem ) penetrates into breast milk and can thus affect the baby. If you are a nursing mother, do not take ambience without consulting your doctor.
- If you are older than 60 years, the likelihood of side effects of the drug is very high. You may need a reduced dose of Ambien.
- According to the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) Ambien is not recommended for persons under 18 years of age.
Methods of application(zolpidem)
- Ambien should be used exactly as recommended by your doctor. To clarify the directions for use, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
- Each dose should be washed with a full glass of water.
- Reception of Ambien( zolpidem ) is carried out just before bedtime. You will get drowsy; you can fall and get hurt if you are not ready to go to sleep.
- Take it only if you are waiting for a full night’s sleep before the next activity.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Do not abruptly stop taking Ambien( zolpidem ) if you have taken it for more than 1 or 2 weeks. There may be an effect of abstinence and cause a feeling of discomfort. If you need to stop taking the drug, consult your doctor.
- Store it at room temperature in a cool dry place.
What happens if I miss a drug?
- Since the It is designed to get rid of insomnia, in case of missing the drug, there will be no problems. The missed dose should be taken only if you guarantee 7-8 hours of full sleep after taking the drug. In case you sleep less than 7-8 hours, there may be a feeling of “carry effect” after awakening.
What happens if the drug is overdosed?
- Get medical attention immediately.
- Symptoms of overdose include drowsiness, confusion, and dizziness, shortness of breath or slowed breathing and unconsciousness.
There is another product falls in class of Benzodiazepine.
- The need to observe precautions when driving, operating industrial equipment or performing other hazardous work. Ambien causes drowsiness, possibly dizziness. In case of drowsiness or dizziness, you should refrain from dangerous activities. Ambien( zolpidem ) should be taken immediately before bedtime. The next day, a feeling of “transfer effect” is possible.
- When taking it , you should refrain from alcohol. Alcohol in combination with Ambien( zolpidem ) increases drowsiness and dizziness, which can be dangerous.
- Do not take other sedatives, insomnia pills and tranquilizers, including those that are sold without a prescription. Such drugs should be abstained, unless otherwise recommended by a doctor.
What are the possible side effects of Ambien (zolpidem) ?
- If any of the following serious side effects occur, stop taking the medication immediately and seek medical attention immediately:
- An allergic reaction (shortness of breath, narrowing of the airways, swelling of the lips, face, tongue, cramps); or
- Hallucinations, abnormal behavior or severe confusion.
- Other, less serious side effects are more likely to occur. Continue taking the medication and tell your doctor if you experience any
- Headache, drowsiness, dizziness, or uneven movements;
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation;
- Muscle aches or pain;
- Bright dreams; or
- Amnesia (memory loss) after taking the medication.
- The problem that may arise after stopping the medication for insomnia is known as “recurrent insomnia.” This means that in the first few nights after stopping the drug, a person may have even more serious problems with sleep than before undergoing treatment. In case of recurrent insomnia, do not be upset. As a rule, this problem occurs after 1-2 nights.
Ambien( zolpidem ) is addictive. The sudden discontinuation of the drug after several weeks of continuous use can cause the effect of withdrawal. Consult your doctor regarding the safe use of this product.
- Other side effects not listed in this manual may occur. Any unusual side effects, especially those that cause your anxiety, should be reported to the doctor.
Interaction of Ambien (zolpidem) with other drugs
- It can increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, other sedatives (for the treatment of insomnia), pain medications, anxious drugs and muscle relaxants. Tell the doctor all the medicines that you take, and do not use other drugs without the advice of a doctor.
- It can interact with other drugs not mentioned in this manual. When taking other prescribed medications, and over-the-counter medicines, including herbs, you should consult your doctor.
How To Buy Ambien ( zolpidem ) Online?
It is imperative that one needs to make a knowledgeable choice while choosing an online pharmacy since many websites sell imitation drugs.
You’re at the right destination if you’re looking to buy Ambien(zolpidem) online without prescription, as you’d find it way easier to buy pills here, over any physical drug store.
There are some other medicine that can treat insomnia. Like Restoril.
Don’t wait up and place your order now!